1. Does this case work for the iPhone 4s as well as the iPhone 4?
A: Yes, this case works with both the iPhone 4s as well as the iPhone 4.
2. Can I replace the top piece of the case if it is lost or broken?
A: Yes, additional parts can be purchased on our website in the add-on section.
3. How much battery life can this case provide?
A: The DX Plus has a battery capacity of 2400mAh which approximately yields another 100% - 140% power to battery life.
4. How do I turn the case ON and OFF?
A: The DX Plus uses an ON/OFF button which is located on the back of the case next to the LED battery life indicator display. Simply PRESS and Hold the button for 3 seconds to turn the case ON or OFF.
5. What are the four LED lights on the back of the case for?
A: The four LED lights show how much battery power is left in the case. Simply, PRESS the button next to the LED display once and the LED’s will light up corresponding to how much power is left in the case. 4 lights =100% - 75%, 3 lights = about 75% - 50%, 2 lights = about 50% - 25%, and 1 light = about 25% - 0%.
6. My DX Plus battery case doesn’t charge my phone fully as advertised?
A: Due to high consumption of the battery life, especially for iPhone 4s, our cases might only be able to charge up to 90% of the battery. The age of the battery is also another factor which might cause the battery case not to be able to charge the phone fully to 100%, this is a common occurrence among heavy usage consumers. Please refer to our blog for tips on maintenance and preventive care to ensure you’re getting the most out of your case.
7. What is the best way to get the most out of my battery case?
A: Some helpful tips include: Fully charging the case by itself overnight before using the product for the first time, turning on the case only after the internal battery of the iPhone gets low and keeping the battery case out of extreme temperatures to minimize battery degradation. If you would like to learn more about how to get the most out of your battery case click here.
8. Has uNu designed their iPhone 4 battery cases, iPhone 3 battery cases or even iPhone 5 battery cases to allow charging and syncing through the case itself?
A: All uNu iPhone battery cases are designed to allowing charging and syncing through the case. Simply, plug one end of the included micro-USB cable to the phone case and the other to a computer USB port.
9. Does the DX Plus affect the iPhone’s camera, phone signal or speakers?
A: The DX Plus is designed to work with all the original features of the iPhone.