1. What makes the Aero so great?
A: The Aero represents the newest innovations in charging technology from uNu. The powerful 2600mAh internal battery has enough power to virtually double the lifetime of your phone while the innovative wireless charging pad makes charging easier than ever.
2. How is the Aero wireless? How does it work?
A: The Aero uses a system called “conductive charging” which allows an energy source (the charging mat) to directly connect to the battery case via contacts built into the case. This charging technology removes the need for the phone to directly connect to a cable. If you want to learn more about Aero wireless, click here.
3. Does this case work for the Samsung S4?
A: The new Aero works for both the Samsung S4 and iPhone 5S/5. The Aero for iPhone cane be seen here
4. Can I replace the top piece of the case if it is lost or broken?
A: Yes, additional parts can be purchased on our website in the add-on section.
5. How much battery life can this case provide?
A: The Aero for Samsung S4 has a battery capacity of 2600mAh which approximately yields another 85%-100% power to the S4.
6. How do I turn the case ON and OFF?
A: The Aero uses an ON/OFF button which is located on the back of the case next to the LED battery life indicator display. Simply PRESS and HOLD the button for 3 seconds to turn the case ON or OFF.
7. Does the Aero for Samsung allow NFC?
A: Yes, the Aero for Samsung does allow NFC.
8. What are the LED lights on the back of the case used for?
A: The LED lights on the back of the case serve a couple purposes. First, when charging, the LED’s will light up to notify you that the case is being charged. Each LED light also represents about 25% of the battery life that is left inside the case.
9. My Aero battery case doesn’t charge my phone fully as advertised?
A: Due to high consumption of battery life of specific users, our cases might only be able to charge up to 85% of the battery. The age of the battery is also another factor which might cause the battery case not to be able to charge the phone fully to 100%, this is a common occurrence among heavy usage consumers. We recommend reading our blog for tips on maintenance and preventive care to ensure you’re getting the most out of your case.
10. What is the best way to get the most out of my battery case?
A: Some helpful tips include: Fully charging the case by itself overnight before using the product for the first time, turning on the case only after the internal battery of the Samsung S4 gets low and keeping the battery case out of extreme temperatures to minimize battery degradation. If you would like to learn more about how to get the most out of your battery case click here.
11. Does the Aero support sync charging and syncing through the case itself?
A: Like all uNu products, the Aero does allow charging and syncing through the case. Users will be able to use the included micro-USB cable to connect the Aero to a computer so that they may charge and sync the Samsung Galaxy S4.
12. Does the Aero affect the Samsung S4’s camera, phone signal or speakers?
A: The Aero is designed to work with all the original features of the Samsung Galaxy S4.