1. How many times can this device charge my iPhone?
A: Because each generation of iPhone has a different battery capacity charging results from the Enerpak Tube can vary. However, iPhone 4 users can generally expect about three full charges while iPhone 5 users should expect about two and a half charges.
2. Can I use this device to charge other, various devices?
A: Yes, the Enerpak Tube is uNuversal, meaning you can use the Tube to charge any devices that use a micro-USB port to charge!
3. I left my Enerpak in the car for a few hours, and when I returned the Enerpak was very hot, does this adversely affect the battery inside?
A: We recommended that the Enerpak is always kept in a cool location for a couple of reasons. One, heat will degrade the battery. Two, such a hot case could hurt you.
4. How many charging cycles does the Enerpak Tube have?
A: The uNu Enerpak Tube generally yields 500 charging cycles in its lifetime.
5. Is the warranty for this product similar to the warranty on the phone cases?
A: All products sold by uNu Electronics are covered by a one-year manufacturer warranty. For more information on our warranty please click here.
6. What is special about this particular Enerpak?
A: The Enerpak Tube is our most portable power-pack. With a 5000mAh internal battery the Tube can charge almost any portable electronic device all while being able to easily fit in a pocket.
7. What can I do to get the most out of my battery?
A: Some helpful tips include: Fully charging the Enerpak by itself overnight before using the product for the first time and keeping the Enerpak out of extreme temperatures to minimize battery degradation. If you would like to learn more about how to get the most out of your Enerpak click here.
8. How do I charge my Enerpak?
A: Use the included micro-USB cable and attach the micro-USB (the smaller end) end into the Enerpak where it says “IN”. Plug the other end of the cable into an available USB port either on a computer or USB wall charger. If done properly the LED display on the front of the Enerpak and will begin flashing red. The Enerpak Tube will be fully charged once the LED displays a continuous blue light.
9. How do I know if my Enerpak Tube has power?
A: PRESS the power button on the side of the Enerpak once. A LED display will apper. If the light is blue, the Enerpak has power remaining. If the light is red, the Tube needs charging.
10. How do I turn my Enerpak Tube ON and OFF?
A: Simply, press the power button on the front of the Enerpak to turn it ON. The Enerpak will automatically turn OFF after 25 seconds of non-use.
11. What does 1A above the USB port mean?
A: The code "1A" next to the USB port refers to Amps. The 1A port is used for charging smart-phones and iPods and MP3’s. Other uNu products, like the Vault carry a 2.1A port which is meant to charge larger devices like tablets and e-readers.