1. How many times can this device charge my iPhone?
A: Because each generation of iPhone has a different battery capacity charging results from the Flexi can vary. However, iPhone 5 users should expect 2 full charges.
2. Can I use this device to charge other, various devices?
A: Yes, the Flexi is uNuversal, meaning you can use the Flexi to charge any devices that use a micro-USB port to charge!
3. I left my Flexi in the car for a few hours, and when I returned the Flexi was very hot, does this adversely affect the battery inside?
A: We recommended that the Flexi is always kept in a cool location for a couple of reasons. One, heat will degrade the battery. Two, such a hot case could hurt you.
4. How many charging cycles does the Flexi have?
A: The uNu Flexi generally yields 500 charging cycles in its lifetime.
5. Can I use my own charging cables?
A: Yes, you can use your own charging cables, this way you can charge additional products like the iPhone 5. Please make sure the cables you use are in good condition.
6. Is the warranty for this product similar to the warranty on the phone cases?
A: All products sold by uNu Electronics are covered by a one-year manufacturer warranty. For more information on our warranty please click here.
7. What is special about this particular Flexi?
A: The Flexi has a built in micro-USB cable which eliminates the need to bring a spare charging cable. The Flexi is also design to be ultra-portable making it a perfect accessory for on-the-go use.
8. What can I do to get the most out of my battery?
A: Some helpful tips include: Fully charging the Flexi by itself overnight before using the product for the first time and keeping the Flexi out of extreme temperatures to minimize battery degradation. If you would like to learn more about how to get the most out of your Flexi click here.
9. How do I charge my Flexi?
A: Use the included micro-USB cable and attach the micro-USB (the smaller end) end into the Flexi where it says “IN”. Plug the other end of the cable into an available USB port either on a computer or USB wall charger. If done properly an LED display will appear next to the power button on the front of the Flexi and will begin flashing. If there is only one light flashing, the Flexi is empty, if there are three lights the Flexi is full.
10. How do I know if my Flexi has power?
A: PRESS the power button on the front of the Flexi once. A LED display will appear. The number of lights shown indicates the amount of charge left in the battery. 3 lights =100% - 66%, 2 lights = about 65% - 33%, 1 solid light = about 32% - 2%, and 1 light flashing = about 1%.
11. How do I turn my Flexi ON and OFF?
A: Simply, press the power button on the front of the Flexi to turn it ON. The Flexi will automatically turn OFF after 25 seconds of non-use.
13. I need more help with my Flexi!
A: If you do not see the answer you are looking for here. We also have a general FAQ section which might help answer your question, or you can go to our technical support page to ask a specific question.