1. How many times can this device charge my iPhone?
A: Because each generation of iPhone has a different battery capacity charging results from the Enerpak Micro can vary. However, iPhone 4 users can generally expect about two full charges while iPhone 5 users should expect about one and a half charges.
2. Can I use this device to charge other, various devices?
A: Yes, the Enerpak Micro is uNuversal, meaning you can use the Tube to charge any device that uses a micro-USB port to charge!
3. I left my Enerpak in the car for a few hours, and when I returned the Enerpak was very hot, does this adversely affect the battery inside?
A: We recommended that the Enerpak is always kept in a cool location for a couple of reasons. One, heat will degrade the battery. Two, such a hot case could hurt you.
4. How many charging cycles does the Enerpak Micro have?
A: The uNuEnerpak Tube generally yields 500 charging cycles in its lifetime.
5. Is the warranty for this product similar to the warranty on the phone cases?
A: All products sold by uNu Electronics are covered by a one-year manufacturer warranty. For more information on our warranty please click here.
6. What is special about this particular Enerpak?
A: The Enerpak Micro is our most portable power-pack. With a 2800mAh internal battery the Micro can charge almost any portable electronic device all while being able to easily fit in a pocket.
7. What can I do to get the most out of my battery?
A: Some helpful tips include: Fully charge the EnerpakMicro by itself overnight before using the product for the first time.Keep the Enerpak out of extreme temperatures to minimize battery degradation. If you would like to learn more about how to get the most out of your Enerpak click here.
8. How do I charge my Enerpak?
A: Use the included micro-USB cable and attach the micro-USB (the smaller end) end into the Enerpak where it says “IN”. Plug the other end of the cable into an available USB port either on a computer or USB wall charger. If done properly the LED display will light up red. The EnerpakMicro will be fully charged once the LED displays a blue light.
9. How do I know if my Enerpak Micro has power?
A: Plug your Enerpak into the device you wish to charge. If the recharging process does not start immediately, the Micro is out of power and needs to be recharged before you can use it.
10. How do I turn my EnerpakMicro ON and OFF?
A: The Micro does not need to be turned on and off. Just simply plug in the device you wish to charge and the Enerpak will immediately begin working.
11. What does 1A above the USB port mean?
A: The code "1A" next to the USB port refers to Amps. The 1A port is used for charging smart-phones and iPods and MP3’s. Other uNu products, like the Vault carry a 2.1A port which is meant to charge larger devices like tablets and e-readers.