1. Does this unit work for all iPhone 6s?
This unit will work for iPhone 6/6s from all phone service carriers.
2. Is this item covered by any warranty? How do i claim for the warranty replacement.
All our products come with 1 year factory warranty. Please contact our customer service on our support page support.myunu.com to file your claim. Be sure to have your receipt ready.
3. Do I have to remove the case to sync my phone with my computer?
The device is fully equipped with sync through technology. Phone can sync with the case attached.
4. How do I recharge my battery case?
The case comes with a standard micro-USB cable. Case can be recharge by connect the micro tip into the case and the USB to an authentic Apple USB wall charger.
5. Can I recharge the case and the phone altogether?
The phone can be recharged with the case installed. Phone will charge up first then power will be switched to recharge the case when the phone is fully charged.
6. How much power do I get off a DX- 6/6S battery case?
The DX-6/6S battery case provides 3000mAh battery power. It has enough power to double the usage time for your 6/6S.
- iPhone 6 has 1810mAh battery and iPhone 6s has 1715mAh battery. UNU DX 6/6s battery case will be capable of providing 1.5x charger to the phone after the standard conversion loss. (10%-20% depends on age of the battery)
7. My case stopped providing charges to the phone? What can I do?
We strongly recommend cleaning the connector with a wiping cloth. Sometimes residues can block the connection.
Caution: Please make sure the power source is disconnected from the device before performing cleaning task to avoid shock and possible fire hazard.
8. I tried all trouble shooting and they did not help? What should I do?
All UNU Products are covered by 1 year factory limited warranty. Please visit our SUPPORT page and submit a ticket for customer service.
Our agents will help exchange for a replacement.
Our business hours are Monday~Friday 9:00AM ~ 5:30 PM.
9. Can this be used with 220v power outlet? Do I need an adapter?
This device works with power ranging from 110v~240v. It should work with the stock Apple wall charger.
10. Does this device work with screen protectors?
This device works with most of the standard screen protectors on the market.